Thu, May 05|
Central Fl Location (TBD)
The Rejuvenated Mom Retreat: May 5 - May 7, 2022
Time & Location
May 05, 2022, 3:00 PM EDT – May 07, 2022, 10:00 AM EDT
Central Fl Location (TBD)
About the Event
The Rejuvenated Mom Retreat is happening in Central Florida from May 5th – 7th, 2022.
We strategically planned this retreat for Mother's Day weekend as the perfect gift (tell your hubby, famiy and/or significant others that this would be your perfect present). But don't you worry because on Sunday, May 8th we made sure you'd be free to celebrate with your kiddos.
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for moms who need a getaway and new environment. Maybe motherhood has become mundane. Maybe you've expereinced restlessness from all of your responsibilities. Perhaps you need a change of scenery to recharge you.
This retreat is for the mom that needs the be rejuvenated.
After spending all of your time taking care of the kids, house, and husband, it is time to invest in yourself! As a mother, you cannot pour out from an empty cup. You can’t even drink from a cup without sharing! So pack your bathing suit, drop off the kids, and get ready to experience a retreat just for you. Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights of catered meals, much-needed massages, community, laughter, intimate conversations ( We can't wait for the Blue Table Talk), and so much more! Mama, remember you deserve to… …release. …relax. …and refresh. It’s time to rejuvenate!
Your Rejuvenated Mom ticket includes:
- 3 Day / 2 Night stay at a Central Florida home (location will be disclosed soon!)
- All meals included
- 30 minute massage
- Guided journaling session with a wellness professional
- An empowerment session with our founder, Kiara J. Mason, Ms. Mompreneur 2021
- Group Photoshoot
- Special gifts
- .... and more!
- By securing your payment you understand and agree that all sales, including your down payments are final and non-refundable. Should you not be able to complete your final payment by 4/15/2022, your spot may be given to another mom. If you, for whatever reason cannot attend, we are able to transfer your ticket to another attendee chosen by you. Mommy Shower, Inc. will not be responsible for finding mothers for your transferrable tickets.
- We will require a negative COVID test at least 48 hours before the retreat
- As of right now, moms may be required to share a room and/or a King Size bed. We may have an upgrade option for those who particularly desire not to share a room. However, the upgrade option is not guaranteed.
- Payment options are available. The down payment is due between by 4/1/2022 and the final payment is due by 4/15/2022. Failure to complete your non-refundable down payments by the due date can cause your spot to be taken.
- We will have a special FB Group you can join so that we can get to know one another before the retreat as we may have moms travelling across the nation!
- If you have any questions for our team, feel free to reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: The Rejuvenated Mom RetreatDownstairs
Day 2: The Rejuvenated Mom Retreat
1st Deposit -
This ticket is for attendees who would like to make 2 payments for their ticket. Please note that the final payment is due by 4/1/2022. Mommy Shower, Inc. will send you an invoice for your remaining payments. Please note that all payments are non-refundable.
Sponsor a Mommy
+$2.50 service fee
This is a tax-deductible, nonrefundable donation to sponsor a mom or reduce the price of the tickets for moms who wish to attend the retreat. Feel free to donate in increments of $100.00. If you would like to donate more than $100.00, feel free to "purchase" multiple tickets.
+$2.50 service fee0